Met a Twitter killer today

Saturday 10 April 2010


Maybe I’m showing my ass. But I just thought the whole point of Twitter was to tweet yo thoughts. Read your timeline and @reply whatever tweet you had a thought on.
But dude over here is ranting and raving bout folks who jump into conversation when his already on a repoire with someone. I totally get that. But you can’t fault someone for chipping in. It showed up on their timeline and they had something to say. That’s Twitter HELLO!!! Anyways when I get random replies that I don’t care for I just quietly ignore.
I hate unfollowing folk but I will unfollow this Twitter killer, I foresee more altercations based on this difference of opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada