huffing and puffing for you

Saturday 10 April 2010

Moo cards for blogging workshopImage by Mexicanwave via Flickr
mi carazon...
how y'all doing?( wish this comp had my iphone predictive text) So this week i read alot of half ass blogs and some really good ones and some middle of the road ones. Then that demon in my head is telling me to quit but I will not I will struggle till I make this something. I just wanna be proud of my work. its somewhere in there and imma wrench it out.


Part of the problem is I'm still figuring out my style. i hate long serious blogs i love short witty ones. But sometimes I come across whimsical long pieces that i can read but generally 10 sentences in and I'm out. That's one of the reasons I keep mine short as well. Im catering to like mind folks whose attention span doesn't come cheap.( that makes sense)

Another stumbling block out in this trecherous world of blogging is that im not that brilliant. i mean i thought i could sit here and just type gloriously into a masterpiece. Reality is that for that kind of brilliance. i need to research and make this like a serious job. Dont worry I'm not quiting my day job, but i will put more effort. Consequently my blog posts will get longer which I dread but whatevs there is no turning back now. My minds made up.

So forgive me in advance for any long winded blogs and the dry jokes that will sometimes feature. I'm just trying to get there, trying to make that dream blog that will have you all eating out of my palm.Hopefully one day I'll look back at these days of turmoil and be humbled and not take this writing business for granted. Aluta continua
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada