Rated R

Sunday 13 December 2009

This is going to be a review on Rihanna new release Rated r. I'm not one to buy Cds.that is because rarely do I find an album in which I like atleast 80% of the material. It's really disappointing to get a cd only to like two to three sings of an entire album. I'm off that. So I generally just download particular songs I like.

I decided to have a listen to this Rihanna album for multiple reasons but most of all because it's been doing so badly. But listening to it I hear a lot more rock n roll instead of the pop rnb I know, rihanna for. I like the songs fire bomb and coldcase love.

Another reason to listen to this album was that in an interview Rihanna said that this album was very therapeutic for her and that she left everything on it. I believe her cause from that interview you could tell she was in a positive state of mind. The physical abuse incident has not given her a victim attitude and I came away from that interview further respecting Rihanna for her strength and courage.

Women of such courage are rare. Women tend to be strong enough to take years of physical and mental abuse but never the courage to speak up and walk out of relationships than demean and defeat their spirit.it's crazy how women forget all about their lives just to please their men.


I've digress so far from the initial purpose of this post but I get passionate when it comes to this matters.I war with no good men who turn women with bright futures to selfhating low selfesteem individuals.

1 comments:

Fort Knox on 19 December 2009 at 22:35 said...

Jus like Tiger Woods is so quite on whether he took a beat from his wife is the same way I think Breezy is hidin sh*t from us,it's the reason he doesn't wanna touch whateva happened in that car on that fateful night..i've said it a 1001 times that i don't condone violence in any way for whatever reason betn whoeva but Breezy has done his part by takin responsibility for whatever happened,Rihana has forgiven him n even defied a court directive on how close the two shouldn't come close...so why ain the fans not followin suit?,that's ma only worry..I bought good gal gone bad coz it was it was good both content wise n Rihana displayed some talent even though alot of tracks were written for her but the execusion was on point..i'm not even downloadin this latest on coz I don't feel it, i don't feel her..

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada