Priests,pastors, men of the cloak and the like

Tuesday 1 December 2009

I wonder about this breed of men and women who stand before congregations to preach the word of GOD.I wonder about their abilities to accurately relay God's word. I wonder how they came to be clergy men . I question their right to tell me what is wrong or right . If they are men equal to me why do i have to listen to their version of events .Who is the real deal?

I seen through the media countless men and women who have misled whole communities into cults that have nothing to do with God . I wonder how people can be so gullible . I wonder about The Catholic priests who speak christianese all day but still manage to molest little boys . I wonder why they don't seem to fear the God they serve. I wonder why Christianity is so free for all. Not only accepting sinners of the world but also encouraging so called righteous men to sin . Because all it takes is a few words of repentance and viola, all is forgiven .What's the point?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada