Mother Fucker Im me ( excuse my fwench)

Thursday 10 December 2009

There is nothing more appealing about a person than individuality. People who simply refuse to deny the world of their unique existence.

The world today puts alot of pressure for people conform to the doldrums of life.Average is not a target of mine.Mediocrity has a stench that burns up my nose I keep far away from it needless to say. I  do the things I choose to do, extraordinarily well so much so, it's a fault on occassion. But I'd rather fault trying to do my best  than fault doing something i'm not interested in, in the first place.I can cope with that more readily.

But with excellence comes haters people who can't keep to their lane and constantly trying to veer go getters off their track so as to  bring them down to their low level. a wise black woman said to me this one day "never trust a bitch who aint on your level.Misery loves company." God knows I disliked my haters I wish they would just let their own light shine and forget about what i'm doing.But rarely is that the case I learnt that haters only deserve one thing, more success to hate on.Nothing will discourage them more.If one refuses to lend an ear to their criticsm but in its stead use that to motivate one further nothing can break you.

This post was inspired by Lady GaGa her self awareness inspires me. She seems to completely immerse herself into her work everything just has her signature on it. And with that I will leave you with this image. Muse on it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada