I hate cheaters

Monday 7 December 2009

I hate cheating ass men and women. I mean where do they get off to think they are fly enough to go around playing with peoples feelings. Ones character has to be some kind of sadistic craftyness. Why lie such an unnecessary lie. If your not happy open your mouth and let your complaint be known. Discuss things like a grown up. Your partner is not your mother and can't read your mind.

Keep it classy folks. No nookie on the side. And date grown folk not professional liars.and I'm done!

1 comments:

Fort Knox on 19 December 2009 at 23:22 said...

I dunno what transpired between us that led to you blockin me but yo i'm sorry for whatever it is..all I saw was 'You a fukkin hater' which I kinda took as a joke but when your updates disappeared frm ma timeline it got me worried..yo find it in you n forgive me if ma 'dumb' jokes went way too far..if you wanna talk hit me up on sure104@gmail.com...aight baby gal have a nice time... Signed by : Fort Knox..it's all peace & love!!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada