My Twitter is not a democracy

Monday 22 March 2010

Twitter is my spot. I come to chill and have random conversation with random folk. But once in a while you get Stifflers. People who wanna stiffles your ideas. Don’t know why they just can’t be indifferent. My Twitter is not a democracy. I tweet what I like. Change my profile when the urge arises. It’s all in good fun. So when people come around to tell me how to run your my Twitter. I get hellah mad. For me it’s simple if you don’t like how I tweet or whatever unfollow I might or might not be cut up about it. But please don’t @reply with some rudeness. My Twitter experience is more about tweets and less about handle. If an unknown tweeter pop on my timeline. My knee jerk reaction wouldn’t be to unfollow. That’s counterintuitive. I only unfollow folk who i can’t stand people I find offensive or crude.

On the other hand I understand folk who would like to tell me their problem with how I tweet. It’s natural. If you have a problem with a particular tweep you address it with that tweep. I’m not sure I like that. Cause in the end i just feel stiffled.Quiet honestly I wanna attract open minded folk who don’t mind my sheninigans. I can’t please the masses its impossible. I won’t even try.

I like dreamers, triers non-conformists so if you can’t take my quirkiness let’s us part ways roho safi! Let’s leave bureaucracy to government.

2 comments:

Legal Humour on 22 March 2010 at 09:30 said...

haha I love the part that says leave bureaucracy to government...true, love your pieces always from the heart never superficial

Relevant coffee on 22 March 2010 at 09:59 said...

Haha That line almost never made the cut. Glad u enjoyed it.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada