The comeback kid

Sunday 14 March 2010

I had taken a hiatus from blogging. This time i better make it work.

I once had a fierce passion for literature in my early years but interest faded with the onset of teenage angst and my interest turned to music and other less savory activities.I will let your mind wonder.

Another factor was that I discovered so many great writers and instead of admiring and aspiring i gave up.But now I'm back from the brink. Back to the pursuit of happiness through writing. Bye bye to all that hormonal imbalance and inferiority complex le'me embrace this blog,do my time on it once a week and see what happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada