A rose by any other name is still a rose

Friday 27 November 2009

Over the years i have let the critics and nay sayers erode my being.I have become like a shell.My smile is not joy and my laughter is not merry.They say seek and ye shall find.Well,I'm seeking cause i sure would like to find.

I have this haunting fear that i may have lost myself to the world.Sold my soul to the devil type thing.my beliefs are no more yet i portray another man's opinion of me? So wrong for me to do.Betraying myself has been my worst failures.But I've learnt to forgive myself.Nothing good is gained from self deprecating behaviour i embrace my essence the good and the bad for it is who i am.

I love myself unconditionally and you can't tell me nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada