I'm dumb but not stupid *giggles*

Monday 30 November 2009

I must admit i like bad boys. I'm dumb but not stupid so i tend to appreciate them from a distance.I've never dated a guy that i'm totally into. Like i said i like bad boys and most girls do.I don't know why.But i'm not trying to have a relationship with them.Its sure heartbreak,i think but then again i believe in taking risks and staying away from the good looking suave guy is a wimps mentality. So why do i do it? So called good boys break heart s too. And i'll never be content with going out with the safe guy forever. Someday my attraction to HOT BOYZ will exceed my  security,(heartwise) and i'll take the leap and live happily ever after(positive thinking baby)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada